The following is additional information from the Campus Happenings section of The Kelley Skann, including the Michigan Street & Dental School construction projects and the opening of the Chancellor’s Scholars Award nominations.
The Kelley Skann Extra
Michigan Street & Dental School construction projects
- January 23, 2017- February 7, 2017
- Both southbound lanes on Barnhill Drive from Michigan to Vermont Street will be closed.
- Please use University Blvd., New York Street, or Lansing Street to access the parking lots. All parking lots will be accessible.
- January 26, 2017
- University Blvd., south of Michigan Street will be down to one southbound lane.
- January 27, 2017- January 30, 2017
- Michigan Street will be restricted down to one lane north of the dental school, and will tentatively re-open on January 30, 2017.
- Use New York Street and 10th street as alternate routes if need be.
- February 6, 2017- February 26, 2017
- Vermont Street (south of the dental school) from Barnhill drive to Hanson Street will be closed.
- For those traveling east on Vermont Street to Barnhill, or exiting the parking lots and garages in that area, you can use New York Street as an alternative route as well.
Please give yourselves extra time, and also explore alternative routes to your campus destinations during these timeframes.
Chancellor’s Scholars Award Nominations
The Chancellor's Scholars Award nominations are now closed.