Cathy Bonser-Neal, associate professor of finance, received the Lilly Alumni MBA Teaching Excellence Award, the highest faculty award given each year to a professor in the Evening MBA Program.
James Motter, clinical assistant professor of law and taxation, received the Graduate Accounting Teaching Excellence Award, presented to the top faculty member in the Graduate Accounting Programs.
Five professors received an Evening MBA Teaching Excellence Award this year.
• Kyle Anderson, Clinical Assistant Professor of Business Economics
• Randall Heron, Professor of Finance
• Samuel Tiras, Assistant Professor of Accounting
• Kenneth Carow, Executive Associate Dean of Faculty and Research Indianapolis and Professor of Finance
• Cathy Bonser-Neal, Associate Professor of Finance
The Schuyler F. Otteson Teaching Excellence Awards are presented by the Kelley Indianapolis Student Government for full-time and part-time faculty members teaching in the Undergraduate Program.
This year’s full-time faculty recipients are:
Bob Grimm, Clinical Associate Professor of Management
David Farber, Associate Professor of Accounting
This year’s part-time faculty recipients are:
For a full list of students who received awards and scholarships this year, click here.