INDIANAPOLIS – For the first time, top-ranked faculty from the Kelley School of Business are offering dynamic, one-day courses for working professionals in central Indiana.
The budget-conscious open-enrollment courses are designed to provide professionals at all levels with innovative, real-world knowledge they can immediately apply at the workplace. Kelley School of Business Executive Education will offer this new curriculum to the public for the first time beginning in September 2017.
Held in downtown Indianapolis on IUPUI’s campus, the executive short courses will provide organizational leaders, managers and their teams and business-minded individuals with the specialized training needed to align goals, strategically plan for the future and to retain and grow talent within an organization.
“These sophisticated and specialized courses allow business leaders in central Indiana to work directly with employees to retain top talent and make companies more globally competitive,” said Ash Soni, executive associate dean for academic programs at the Kelley School of Business in Bloomington. “Whether you are a manager looking for increased buy-in from teams, an executive looking to become a more influential leader, or a professional looking to advance your career or secure a job, the short courses offer powerful results.”
Open-enrollment courses span more than a dozen modern topics in business, giving participants immediate return on investment – From managing cyber risk in the global marketplace, developing effective decision-making skills, mastery of the negotiation process, refining communication skills, helping to increase visibility for new products or developing entrepreneurial and corporate innovation.
Course offerings in 2017 include:
• Effective Communication – September 14, 2017
• Project Management Excellence – September 19, 2017
• Effective Strategic Business Writing Skills – September 20, 2017
• Financial Management – September 21, 2017
• The Business of Intellectual Property – September 22, 2017
• Cybersecurity 101 for Managers and Directors – October 10, 2017
• Value-Driven Pricing – October 12, 2017
• Corporate Innovation: The Entrepreneurial Individual in an Organization – October 24, 2017
• Framing Business Problems: Efficient Use of Excel – November 7, 2017
• White-Collar Crime and Ethical Corporate Cultures – November 9, 2017
• The Executive as Negotiator and Communicator – November 14, 2017
• The Foreign Corrupt Practices Act – November 15, 2017
• Predictive Analytics: Creating a Forward-Thinking Organizational Culture – November 16, 2017
• Design Thinking for Innovation – December 8, 2017
Each course will be completed in one day, beginning at 8:30 AM and ending at 4:00 PM EST. The registration fee is $695 per person, with discounts available for organizations enrolling more than three people in the same program, Kelley School alumni and non-profit organizations. For more information, contact Kim Ennis, program manager, at 812-855-5182 or email@example.com.
Assistant Director of Communications and Media Relations
IU Kelley School of Business at IUPUI